Do you know how much it costs to have a foot massage from a professional therapist? Though it is the best treatment besides medicine, a lot of people find it difficult to afford a regular session. That is why we are out of our beds to find the most convenient solution, and it is to get the best electric foot massager.
A foot massager can’t replace the skills of a professional therapist but can give you close results to those sessions. With a small one-time investment, you won’t have to worry about managing session timelines and costs. So, let’s see if these work as they say to promote the products and act accordingly.
Are Electric Foot Massagers Good For You?
From different studies, it has been proven that an electric foot massage machine can help you in many ways. The vibration massage, therapy with airbags, rollers, and heat treatment can work in harmony to solve several problems.
|#1||Salomon Men’s Speedcross|
|#2||Speedcross 4 Trail|
|#3||Salomon Men’s Speedcross|
With regular massage treatments and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, your feet can regain strength. Besides, it is helpful for those who are not facing any difficulties yet. But they may have a high probability because of their job nature. Let’s see what the recommended foot massagers that can help you for sure are.
Table Of Content:
- 5 Best Electric Foot Massager Reviews In 2020
- Sylphim Foot Muscle Massager Machine
- Main Key Features:
- Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- Main Key Features:
- IDODO Foot Massager with Heat
- Main Key Features:
- MaxKare Foot Massager
- Main Key Features:
- RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Main Key Features:
- How To Choose The Best Electric Foot Massager – Buying Guide
5 Best Electric Foot Massager Reviews In 2020
Sylphim Foot Muscle Massager Machine
The Sylphim Foot Muscle Massager comes with an open and professional design machine that comes with remote control. For seniors or those who can’t bend due to pain, this remote control is like a blessing.
This is a very simple device, and no one will find it difficult to operate and get comfortable. Moreover, it doesn’t produce noise so that you can focus on other work while getting a massage. The bottom part is designed in a way that it stays stable, and you don’t get irritated due to slipping.
Everyone in your family can use this foot massager and keep their feet healthy and flexible. From a professional session, your feet can get massages in different parts, and this machine will give you a close service. So, you can rely on it and place an order now.
Main Key Features:
- The open design and right angle of the foot massager increase blood circulation and make you fully relaxed.
- It comes with an easy-to-use remote controller and 30 different intensity options to get a comfortable massage of your preference.
- With a silent and thorough massage of your feet, the ankles and calves will become fit and strong like before.
- It is lightweight and portable so that you don’t miss your regular massage while you are on a trip.
- You won’t have to bend and set the intensity level, which is convenient for those with back pain or difficulties.
Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
Unlike the previous one, this is a closed-design foot massager that comes with several features. Its performance is so impressive that customers consider it as one of the best electric foot massagers.
It comes with a handle and doesn’t weigh much, making it highly portable and convenient for everyone. You can place this massager under your table and keep working while getting a soothing massage. As a result, you will be able to work more, yet you won’t feel stressed like before.
For the price, it offers more features and performs better than we expected. Those who suffer from cold feet, high heels, long hours of standing, or walking will get the most benefit from this foot massager machine.
Main Key Features:
- It comes with air compression, rolling, and heat features to give you different massage therapies in one device.
- The massager offers 3 preset message settings that combine those features and mimic the effects of shiatsu.
- This is a lightweight and portable foot massager that you can carry anywhere and treat your sore feet immediately.
- The foot sleeve inside of the massager can be removed easily, and you can wash it to keep a healthy environment.
- Its control panel will give you the option to control the intensity level in 3 levels so that you can get a comfortable massage.
IDODO Foot Massager with Heat
Are you looking for the best electric foot massager for plantar fasciitis? This foot massager from IDODO can put a stop to your search and relieve you from the pain. Its effective massage techniques and ergonomic design will give you a full massage from heel to toes.
With deep kneading and air compression massages, you will feel like you are in a session with your physio. After a 20-minute massage, your feet will recover from the stress of the busy day. Keeping this massager clean and maintaining takes almost no effort or time.
The feet sleeves are removable, and you can wash and dry them easily. As a result, there will be no chance of odor, and the environment will be hygienic. If your feet hurt every day’s work and you are looking for a solution, you can get this one and rely on it to have a massage every day for years.
Main Key Features:
- With touch buttons, you can easily control the settings for different intensity levels and selecting preset modes.
- It can accommodate a maximum of 11 feet size so that even tall persons can use this foot massager.
- It has shiatsu, kneading, and heat therapy options that work like a professional massage session.
- The air compression pads cover from ankle to toe, making sure that your feet are refreshed.
- You can remove the feet sleeve from this machine and wash ensuring a healthy environment inside.
MaxKare Foot Massager
This automatic foot massager from MacKare also took our attention by its features and simplicity. With the high build quality and positive reviews among the customers, you will also be able to rely on it. By adjusting the massage intensity, you can get comfortable as you prefer.
As your feet get relaxed, the full-body also gets relaxed, and in the end, you will feel sleepy. This is good because your nerves stay stressed no more, and your sleeping condition gets significantly improved. It comes with 4 massage options, and you can count on its heating therapy.
For many patients, those different massage modes and functions help a lot. This is a very convenient, portable, and stylish foot massager. You can use it even in your office while working. It will increase your sitting comfort and reduce stress so that you have increased productivity.
Main Key Features:
- A combination of airbags, roller, and heating pads, you will have the ultimate relaxation and fatigue relief.
- It comes with 4 massage modes combining those features for giving you different massage therapies.
- The control panel will allow you to adjust the level of massage intensity so that you don’t feel uncomfortable.
- The foot cover inside is removable so that you can clean it easily and maintain a hygienic environment.
- The airbags and roller are positioned intelligently to hit all the acupuncture points of your feet.
RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager
This is another one of the best electric foot massagers and the only one on this list with an open design. With several massage nodes, vibration, and heat therapy, anyone in your home can have a relaxing time.
You might think it comes with a fixed platform, but you are wrong. The material is very comfortable and removable so that you can wash it regularly. So, maintaining hygiene will be no problem, and odor will never be created.
For the full family, you can get this foot massager because it supports all foot sizes, and anyone, regardless of age, can use it easily. The price is also something that you can appreciate, and you can order one now before the stock runs out.
Main Key Features:
- This is an open foot massager that comes with a breathable, removable, and comfortable mech cover.
- It has a universal size and dimension so that anyone with any feet size can get massages from this machine.
- The massager has 6 massage heads and 18 rotating nodes so that you can get a deep kneading massage therapy.
- With two intensity levels and controllable heat settings, you can sit comfortably for hours.
- To prevent overuse of the massager, it comes with a 15-minute automatic shutdown feature.
Why Should You Buy An Electric Foot Massager?
There is no doubt that the above massagers are packed with features and are very impressive. But the question remains, which is why you should buy the best foot massager with heat. Let’s see what the real benefits of these foot massagers that will convince you to buy one are.
Because of our busy daily schedules, our feet don’t get rest and become weak with our negligence. Foot massagers take care of this issue for us, and all you have to do is spend 10 minutes every night before going to bed. The foot massager will relax the muscles and set an environment that helps recover the cells at night.
- Blood Circulation:
You know how painful it is to wear tight shoes and spend the day. Women are the most sufferers of this problem, and a foot massager can help you. Due to poor blood circulation, you feel numbness, pain, and several other long-term issues. A foot massager will regain fitness like before and save you a lot of pain and trouble.
Diabetic patients must take care of their feet regularly as any issue in their feet doesn’t heal quickly. Depending on the injury, it sometimes leads to something fatal.
- Plantar Fasciitis:
Plantar Fasciitis patients suffer from pain in their feet due to inflamed tissue at the bottom of the feet. There are medicines to treat it, but you can also use a foot massager that can slowly recover the disease.
You know that the nerves in our body are all interconnected, and problems in one area can cause headaches. If you feel pain in your feet, you might have headaches, and a foot massager can treat that and ultimately decrease headaches.
- Running Aches:
Athletes or those who run regularly can have foot soreness or aches for running too much. A regular massage for a few minutes will effectively relieve you from the pain and make you ready for the next run.
How To Choose The Best Electric Foot Massager – Buying Guide
After the research and before starting the review, our team of experts has set some parameters. These worked as a filter to cancel out the unworthy products from our list. So, all the massagers you see on this list are worthy of your investment, and let’s see what our filter is made of.
For foot massager, you will see two main design types where one is called close design, and another one is called open design. Both have advantages and disadvantages and different use cases. The biggest benefit of open design is that everyone, regardless of their foot size, can enjoy a relaxing massage. These are suitable for many places and can provide stable massage for hours.
Finally, these open design foot massagers are easy to maintain, and there is nothing to clean. On the other hand, close design massager comes with feet sleeves that require regular washing. Otherwise, you won’t stay due to the odor, and it is nasty not to clean too. However, the most significant advantage of close design is that you can enjoy several types of massages. It is like the sessions of professional therapists, which makes sure to treat almost any pain in your feet.
- Size & Weight:
This is another deciding factor that you need to check seriously. As you can understand that the rollers, airbags, and vibrators are not adjustable, the wrong size can miss the spots of your feet. So, you should know the measurement of your feet and then check the specs of your chosen foot massager.
At the same time, don’t forget to check how much weight it can take. There is no single answer that can tell you which one is the best. It is more like you will have to buy according to your requirements and budget.
Foot massagers are small or medium-sized devices that are easily movable. But due to their design, weight, and dimension, you won’t be able to use any model anywhere. You will see that some models come with a carrying handle and some with wheels.
However, there are a lot of models that have no features to carry or move easily. If you think that those are not for you, you can buy portable foot massagers that are small in size and don’t weigh too much. You can even pack it with other items and take them with you on a trip.
When you are relaxing and resting with your feet in or on a foot massager, you will be angry if the device keeps moving. For the vibration feature, a device can move a little bit, but it is not acceptable. High-end foot massagers are designed in such a way that it works silently and doesn’t move while operating.
- Massage Types:
Different foot massagers come with different features and massage techniques. For various diseases or problems, different techniques are proven to be effective. For example, shiatsu can really help ease the pain and plantar fasciitis. Depending on the operation, foot massagers are mainly two types where one is manual, and another one is electric. Depending on massage techniques, you can divide them into several categories. It includes oscillating massage, air pressure massage, kneading massage, heated massage, and shiatsu massage. Read our articles to know which technique is the best for which cases and buy accordingly.
Finally, look for the applications of your foot massager. It means which areas the foot massager will massage and treat specific problems. Usually, foot massagers can’t be used to relax other body parts. Some foot massagers only help the bottom portion, some treat ankle and foot, and some can do both along with the calf. Seeing the features, decide which applications you need for your feet.
Frequently Asked Question:
- Are electric foot massagers safe during pregnancy?
Yes, electric foot massagers are safe, and in fact, better for pregnant women. The vibration and rollers are beneficial for relaxation and better sleep.
- How long should you use a foot massager?
Not overusing the foot massager and a regular massage for 20 or 25 minutes is a good practice and recommended by experts.
- Is Foot Massager good for diabetics?
Yes, foot massagers are good for diabetic patients and can keep the feet fit.
- Does foot massage help neuropathy?
Yes, different studies and shared experiences from customers show that foot massagers help patients with neuropathy.
- Is vibration good for your feet?
Yes, vibration is suitable for your feet as it can relax the muscles, eases muscle tension, and increases blood flow in the feet.
Our experts think that Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager is the best electric foot massager for its features, price, and performance. With an easy-control system and intelligent design, you will surely love it.
That is a closed-design model, and a lot of our readers love to have an open-design foot massager. So, we think RENPHO Shiatsu Foot Massager is worth your investment and time. Regular sessions using any of the massagers will keep your feet strong and energetic and improve your sleeping condition.