|Miko Foot Massager Reflexology Machine With Shiatsu Massage Settings|
|MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager|
|Zyllion Foot Massager With Heat|
★ OUR TOP PICK! ★RESTECK Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine With Heat
|Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis|
This article will be a life savior for you if you are suffering from peripheral neuropathy. However, simple regular massages are not adequately sufficient to overcome the problem correctly. To get rid of your peripheral neuropathy quickly and smoothly, you need the best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy that ensures professional touch. But do you know which foot massager is best for you? If your answer is no, then this article is for you. So let us get started to know which one you should choose to improve your condition.
- Top 5 Best Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy
- Miko Foot Massager Reflexology Machine With Shiatsu Massage Settings
- MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
- Zyllion Foot Massager With Heat – Shiatsu Rolling Kneading Massage
- RESTECK™ Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine With Heat
- Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis – Heated Electric Deep Kneading Foot Massage
- Keep In Mind When Buying A Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy:
- Final Verdict:
Does Foot Massage Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy is the result of the incident when the nerves of your legs or feet get damaged. The regular massages work well to stimulate those damaged nerves and gradually improve the condition. The good thing is that the foot massage offers help to everyone suffering from peripheral neuropathy. So a good quality massager is very much needed for you to massage your feet. Not only for peripheral neuropathy, but you can also use a foot massager for diabetic neuropathy. Let us see how a foot massager provides you benefits.
Potential Benefits Of A Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy:
Different types of foot massagers help you in different ways. The main theme of any foot massager is it enables you to get rid of your problem in one way or another. It is designed to work as an alternative to the hands-on massage so you can apply it on your feet and massage any time you want. Some potential benefits of this machine are as follows:
- It reduces neuropathy and diabetes
- It increases circulation and blood flow
- It prevents swollen feet and sore feet
- It reduces your pain and discomfort
- It improves plantar fasciitis condition
Note: We have mentioned some of the main benefits of a foot massager in brief in the above section. Did we answer the question on Do foot massagers improve circulation? You can have a 5-minute read to know the truth.
Top 5 Best Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy
Hopefully, you have already got a brief idea of how a foot massager can help you prevent your peripheral neuropathy or diabetes, or other issues. Now it’s time to gather more detailed knowledge about the best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy. We have picked 5 best foot massagers for you based on different criteria so you can choose any of the messages that suit your needs.
Miko Foot Massager Reflexology Machine With Shiatsu Massage Settings
Miko Foot Massager Reflexology Machine is one of the perfect choices if you want to treat your peripheral neuropathy using a foot massager with versatile settings and options. This foot massager has 3 different massage modes and 5 comfortable pressure settings to offer smooth massage with perfect pressure level.
The insulated heat function of this massager can deliver heat to your feet from every side. You will get the heat level as much as you want as the temperature of the massager can reach 120°F. So depending on the extent of your pain, you can increase or decrease heat level.
With 24 rolling nodes and 16 deep tissue bi-directional nodes, you can effectively use the machine with perfect placement to your feet, heels, calves, ankles, toes, etc. You only need to position the massager according to your preferred angle, targeting different pressure points.
- It comes with 4 air pressure pads that help you to apply pressure at different pressure levels.
- The active vibration feature of this machine helps you to relax tired and tensed muscles and tendons by stimulating them.
- The massager is equipped with 40 deep-kneading nodes to ensure a wide range of motions to your feet.
- It has an adjustable bar so you can set it according to your preferred position and angle.
- The removable covers let you wash the machine easily.
MedMassager MMF06 11 Speed Foot Massager
With 11 different massage speed levels, MedMassager can be considered as one of the most powerful electric massagers. Though this model is the most expensive massagers in our list of the best foot and leg massager for diabetic neuropathy review, it’s worth buying for many reasons.
The massager can roll from 1,000 to 3,700 times per minute to offer you quality massage in the fastest time. You can use the machine with an adjustable speed setting option so you will have a more comfortable and controlled massage. If you use the massager regularly applying adequate pressure, you will get the optimal benefits.
The full-size oscillating footpad of this massager is very comfortable to place your foot on it. With convenient foot placement and adjustable pressure and heat functions, your massaging experience will reach the next level. The design of this massager will give you the home comfort that you are looking for.
- The arch bar of the footpad supports your foot nicely to ensure a comfortable massage.
- The pressure point targeting the surface of this machine helps you to target your different tired or tensed parts of your feet.
- Versatile pressure and heat settings stimulate the muscles effectively and promote healthy blood flow.
- Different multifunctional options of this machine are perfect for people with diabetes, neuropathy, and plantar fasciitis.
- It comes with a beautiful kit so you can use it on hardwood or tiled floor.
Zyllion Foot Massager With Heat – Shiatsu Rolling Kneading Massage
Zyllion Foot Massager comes with a unique combination of Shiatsu and acupuncture massage option that relieves your pain and stress effectively. With continuous testing and experiment, the massager turns into one of the best solutions to your peripheral neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, diabetes, and other issues.
The three different and effective modes of Shiatsu, Rolling, and Pressure-only options deliver you massaging experience that you always desire. The comfortable and adjustable heat function and soft-touch control panel have made the model one of the best foot massager for diabetic neuropathy.
It contains two individual foot chambers to ensure the utmost comfort. By presetting the massage modes in three distinct levels, you get fully customized massage. At the same time, you can adjust the extent of pressure using 3 different intensity options.
- It includes soothing and infrared heating and air-pressure features that can work together or separately according to your needs.
- Each foot of the machine has deep-kneading rotating Shiatsu massage nodes to relieve the pain and tension of your feet and muscles.
- The twenty-minutes auto shut-off feature will protect you from overheating.
- The adjustable and ergonomic carry handle will give you the freedom of customized massaging.
- The removable and washable fabric covers of the machine will let you take easy care and maintenance.
RESTECK™ Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine With Heat
RESTECK™ Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine is for those who are looking for a massager that can relax and calm the body after a long day of work. With 3 adjustable pressure intensity functions, you will be able to increase the pressure from low to medium to high.
Again with the 3 heating and 3 different time functions, you will get the extent of heat that you need by gradually changing the time option from 10 minutes to 15 minutes to 20 Minutes. So there is no tension to provide your foot a perfect pressure and heat with this model.
This machine works using a combined action of kneading, shiatsu, rolling, and adjustable air compression, so relieving your pain and stress becomes very effective and fast. It improves your body circulation and blood flow so efficiently that only a few models can do the same.
- It includes optional heat functions to ensure even heat from every direction.
- The ergonomic massage nodes cover your entire foot and provide massages to your acupuncture points.
- The rubbing rollers of this massager provides ultimate comfort.
- The model has a 15 minutes automatic power button so it can turn off automatically.
- It is a portable and compact design model so you can carry and place it anywhere you want.
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis – Heated Electric Deep Kneading Foot Massage
This model of Shiatsu Foot Massager is for those who look for the best price massager without compromising with the quality. This one is the cheapest foot massager in our list of 5 best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy reviews. We have selected this model considering a lot of quality features it offers. With this low price foot massager, you can do everything that you could do with the costly massagers.
It comes with 6 massage heads and 18 deep-kneading nodes that can ensure better treatment for your feet and heels. This massager is specially designed with such technology that works perfectly for those with plantar fasciitis, diabetes, peripheral neuropathy, etc.
The model comes with adjustable legs so you can raise or tilt the massager towards you to ensure extra comfort. You will be able to place the machine anywhere in your home or office at any angle you want. All the parts and tools of this foot massager are made of high-quality materials, so there is no tension regarding the durability.
- The breathable mesh of this foot massager gives your feet a comfortable feeling.
- It has a toe-touch function, so you don’t need to bend down to turn on or off the massager.
- The dual footbeds of this machine are very comfortable to use.
- The built-in infrared heat function delivers a soothing warmth to give you a heavenly feel.
- It is a lightweight and compact foot massage so you can store or carry it anywhere easily.
Keep In Mind When Buying A Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy:
If you choose any of the foot massagers that we have mentioned above, you will be able to get rid of your peripheral neuropathy or other health issues. To know how to choose one, you should consider some factors. Our buying guide will teach you how to do the job perfectly.
- Construction and Durability:
Construction and durability are some of the prime considerations before buying a foot massager. You should make sure to check the quality of the materials of a foot massager. This is because durability depends on quality materials.
- Therapeutic Values:
You should use a foot massager not only for massaging your foot but also for therapeutic value. Choose the one that can reduce pain and stress, increase blood flow, prevents diabetes, plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy, and provides health benefits.
- Ease of use:
Easy using features of a foot massager is a significant consideration. If the functions of the foot massager are not comfortable, you cannot gain your massaging goals. SO choose the one that is easy and comfortable to use.
- Size and Weight:
Size and weight matter a lot if you want to enjoy easy portability and carrying experience. You should go for the one that is compact in design and light in weight but sturdy in construction.
- Variety of Features:
The more useful features of a foot massager have, the better experience the users will get. You should check some of the main features, such as adjustable pressure, heat, and speed functions, easy control options, high-quality cushion surface, automatic power button, etc.
Note: There are a large number of factors to consider before choosing a quality foot massager. In the above section, we tried to give you a brief idea of what things you should consider before buying a foot massager. But if you are eager to know more about it, you can read this article of foot massager buying guide here.
How To Use Foot Massager For Peripheral Neuropathy?
Peripheral neuropathy occurs when the nerves of your feet and legs get damaged. People with diabetes are also more prone to suffer from peripheral neuropathy. No matter what the reason for your problem is, we will discuss here how to use a foot massager to prevent peripheral neuropathy. So let’s get started now.
- Regular Use:
It is proven that if a person with peripheral neuropathy uses a foot massager regularly, he or she can get rid of the problem soon. So you should apply a foot massager on a regular basis maintaining proper timing. It will make you more likely to overcome the issue.
- Proper Heat and Pressure:
Therapists recommend using a quality foot massager ensuring adequate temperature and pressure to treat peripheral neuropathy. So you should opt for the massager that allows you to gradually change the heat and pressure levels as per your requirements.
- Perfect Foot Massager Besides Medication:
Since the medication process alone fails to eliminate the peripheral neuropathy perfectly in most of the cases, you should use a foot massager along with the medication you are going through. After that, your recovery process will be faster.
Note: The above explanation only contains the extent of using a foot massager and its heat and pressure levels. But if you want to know more details about how to use foot massager in different cases, we would recommend you reading this article here?
Frequently Asked Questions:Below are the answers to some of your most frequently asked questions so that you can gather more knowledge and have the proper idea of a foot massager.
How Do You Get Rid Of Neuropathy In Your Feet?
The regular application of a quality foot massager ensures the user to get rid of peripheral neuropathy in the feet and leg. So you should try the massager regularly to get rid of the problem.
Are Foot Massagers Effective?
It is medically proven that foot massagers help to increase blood flow, reduce pain, stress, and tension, treat diabetes, plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy, relax body and feet, etc. So a foot massager machine is undoubtedly useful.
Does Vibration Help Neuropathy?
Study shows that vibration of a foot massager helps to eliminate diabetes and peripheral neuropathy.
Is Foot Massage Good For Neuropathy?
Yes, foot massager is suitable for neuropathy, and because of this, therapists recommend foot massager for the issue.
How Long Should You Use a Foot Massager?
Using a foot massager for 10 minutes per day can improve blood flow and condition of peripheral neuropathy and diabetes. Depending on your health condition and needs, you can use it for up to 2 hours also.
To get rid of the peripheral neuropathy, a foot massager plays an important role. All the foot massagers in our list of the best foot massager for peripheral neuropathy reviews come with versatile functionality and a variety of different features. You can choose any of the models, depending on your needs and preferences. However, we would recommend the RESTECK™ Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat. This massager is cheap and enriched with a lot of useful features to remove your peripheral neuropathy permanently.