A foot massage stimulates the ligament of your feet, resulting in better health circulation and blood flow in the lower part of your body. It’s medically proven and widely accepted that a foot massager improves your circulation. So there is no scope to be skeptical about the fact of do foot massagers improve circulation. Instead, we all should focus on how to best use a foot massager and which one is perfect for us. If you choose the best one based on some criteria and use it according to provided instructions, it will incredibly improve your blood circulation.
Symptoms And Causes Of Poor Blood Circulation:
It’s obvious for many of you that you have been suffering from poor blood circulation in your feet. Poor blood circulation may happen because of several reasons. Many of you sometimes cannot figure out how and why you have developed this problem. So you should first know why it happens and how you will detect it. Below are some of the symptoms and causes of poor blood circulation on your feet.
The Symptoms Are As Follows:
It’s often seen, you will be able to figure out the symptoms quickly when you have poor circulation in your feet. So before dealing with it, you have to be conscious of all the signs of this health issue. below are the signs and symptoms of reduced blood flow in your legs that will be visible to you:
- Weak pulse condition in your legs or your feet
- Numbness or weakness in your legs
- Wounds on your legs or feet or toes that heal very slowly
- Foot cramps with pain appear after several daily activities
- The skin color on your limbs begins to change
- Toenail growth is slow compared to earlier
- Tingly sensation in your feet
- Cold feet
Causes Are Below:
Because of many reasons, you may have low blood circulation in your feet as well. Below is a list of the most common causes for which you may get affected by this problem:
- Smoking– This is one of the leading reasons that can thicken the blood vessels of your body resulting in poor blood circulation. As a result, your feet get swollen.
- Lack of exercise– The more you become physically inactive, the higher the chance for the blood to circulate properly. Physical inactivity ultimately leads your feet and legs to develop pain and other medical issues.
- Obesity– Obesity is another crucial reason to lead to poor circulation. You are overweight means you are putting a massive amount of pressure on your feet. So your feet cannot carry the obese you have when you go to walk or do various other activities.
- Sitting down for long periods– Sitting down for 8 hours straight on something or a chair can stop or hamper the blood to flow in the area of your legs or feet. Because of this, your feet can get swollen and have pain.
Note: Now, you must be thinking to buy the most suitable foot massager to cure all those symptoms you have. To guide and assist you, we have written another article that you can read here.
Do Foot Massagers Improve Circulation?
There is no doubt that a foot massager improves circulation and blood flow. The fact is medically tested and proven. Massage therapists have been claiming for a long that massage increases circulation. Research also found that the effectiveness of massage and foot massagers. If you practically start using a foot massager, you will also see the functionality of it. A foot massager can improve circulation by doing the followings:
- By reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease: Proper blood flow and circulation are essential for our health. The problem with blood pressure increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. If you have higher blood pressure, it becomes hard for your heart to work correctly. That’s one of the main reasons to increase your stress and strain of the cardiovascular muscle. So a foot massager reduces the risk of that disease and improves circulation.
- By stimulating the ligament of your feet, ankle, and heel area: When you apply a foot massager to your legs, it activates the cells and stimulates the ligament of your feet, ankle, and heel area.
- By reducing higher blood pressure: Most commonly, three different reasons cause your higher blood pressure. One is the force at which rate your blood gets expelled from your heart, another one is the frequency of blood to get evicted, and the third one is the volume of blood in your body. A foot massager helps you get relieved of those health issues by maintaining force rate and volume of blood. It also reduces blood pressure by decreasing stress and tension, and thus it supports circulation.
Whenever you have a better flow of blood in your body and legs, you will have less or no pain and stress physically and mentally. So when everyone is getting benefits from a foot massager and as its effectiveness is medically proven, it’s not wise to raise the question of do foot massagers improve circulation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Many of you ask a lot of questions regarding the fact that do foot massagers improve circulation. So we have come up with the answers to some of the most common questions you frequently ask. Now have a look at the answers to your questions below.
Can I use a foot massager while pregnant?
What is the best time to use a foot massager?
Do foot massagers help with blood circulation?
Based on the discussion above, we hope that you have got your answer to the question of do foot massagers improve circulation. If you go through different researches on the internet or consult a physician or doctor, you will get the same answer that a foot massager improves blood circulation. But to get the best out of a foot massager, you have to use it according to the instructions. At the same time, you need to choose a perfect foot massager that suits your needs.