Only finding out the best foot massager machine will not do the job, you have to know how to use foot massager as well. Unless you know the art of using a foot massager, your massager goals will not be achieved. It doesn’t matter what type of foot massager you use, it’s better to know how to operate it effectively to get the best output. So if you want to know more about the effective ways of using a foot massager, read this article attentively.
How To Use Foot Massager?
What Is Foot Massage?
A massage focusing solely on the feet is called the foot massage. It was mainly originated in China more than 3,000 years ago. Foot massage is very popular in the world to identify and cure illnesses. Ancient Egyptians also used foot massage supposedly for the same reasons. The foot massage has gained much popularity worldwide because of its versatile benefits.
Benefits Of Foot Massager:
A foot massager offers a lot of benefits to the users, especially to people with diabetics, plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy, foot and ankle injuries, etc. Mainly, if you use the best leg massager for circulation, you will get rid of all the problems associated with leg issues. Some of the best benefits of a foot massager are below:
- Promotes Body Circulation and Alleviates Stress
- Provides a Sense of Balance and Wellbeing
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Prevents Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Increases Energy and Rejuvenates Body
Types Of Foot Massager
Most commonly, four types of foot massagers you will get in the market that people use. Different foot massagers offer various benefits in different ways. But the most similarity of all massagers is that each one serves the purpose nicely. Below are the types of foot massagers:
- Electric Foot Massagers: Electric foot massagers are automatic foot massagers that work on their own after you set the functions. This type of foot massager offers you effortless operation with higher performance. After the setup of this massager to perform on your feet, it requires no manual touch. So you get the best comfort without moving around.
- Manual Foot Massagers: Manual foot massagers are those that offer no automatic operation, as the name suggests. Many prefer manual foot massagers over the electric foot massagers because it lets the users change the massage pressure and extent in the middle of the massage session. Using manual foot massagers is also simple as the electric foot massagers. This type of massager offers you more personalized operations.
- Spa Foot Massagers: Spa foot massager comes in handy when you need a flow of warm water on your feet gently. This type of massage is beneficial to reduce your foot and ankle injuries and pains. If you have a spa massager in your home, you don’t need to go to a parlor to have an expensive spa massage. So you get a better massage sitting in your home.
- Water Foot Massagers: Water foot massagers are one of the best to provide you soothing water and relaxing massage. Soothing water nicely helps you to re-energize your tired feet. It also gives you a relaxing massage, so you feel comfortable after every massage session. If you use a water foot massager, you will get a smooth massage experience.
How To Use This Foot Massager?
If you use a foot massager according to the guidelines it provides, then using a foot massager is very easy for you. Every foot massager has its usability and functions. So in this article, we have provided information on how you can use different foot massagers efficiently to ensure optimal performance. Let’s know more details here about how to use different foot massages.
- Electric Foot Massagers:
Electric foot massagers perform on your foot on its own. So using this machine is comparatively more comfortable than other types of foot massagers. To use an electric foot massager, you only need to place your feet on the massager pads. After that, the massager will automatically do the rest beyond your expectations. The best benefit of an electric foot massager is that it lets you set the options as your preferences. Moreover, you won’t need to touch your feet during a massage which is a great advantage.
- Manual Foot Massagers:
Manual foot massagers are for those who prefer doing things manually rather than automatic settings. It is also easy to use, but it requires your reach to different points of the massager to operate it. After keeping the massager on your floor, you need to place your feet on the massager. Then you have to roll it out from your heels to your toes. The best benefit of a manual foot massager is that you can apply pressure manually depending on the extent of your pain.
- Spa Foot Massagers:
Spa foot massagers are most similar to the foot baths. This type of foot massager does its job using the jets of warm water. As a result, it provides warm water on your feet gently to let you relax your feet wonderfully and alleviate the foot pain and injury. Some of the spa foot massager models come with a roller that allows you to place your foot on it and roll back and forth to get rid of the irritation and pain. The spa foot massager is beneficial if you want to have warm water on your feet with the right amount.
- Water Foot Massagers:
Water foot massagers deliver soothing water. So it relaxes your tired feet by providing the right amount of hot water on your feet and legs. To get the best out of a water foot massager, you simply need to pour the right amount of water on the massager. You can also add sea bath salts if you want to prevent blockages. After that, by adjusting the type and speed of the massager, you will enjoy the best massage. It helps you a lot by providing soothing water that is very effective in relaxing your feet.
Note: We have tried our best to explain different effective ways of using various foot massagers. After reading the instructions that we provided above, you will be able to use any foot massager easily. If you still have confusion about using a specific foot massager, you can go through the user manual that you will get with the device.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Hopefully, you have got all the required information from the above discussion on how to use foot massager. Yet we are going to answer some of your questions so you will have more advanced knowledge.
Are foot massagers good for your feet?
Of course, the foot massagers are suitable for your feet. Research shows that foot massagers have a significant impact on your feet to increase circulation and reduce pain.
Do foot massagers help with blood circulation?
Yes, foot massagers certainly help with circulation. By stimulating the nerve and ligament of your feet, It increases blood circulation and eases pain, tension, and stress.
How long can you use a foot massager?
You can use a foot massager depending on your needs and preferences. However, using it for 10 minutes daily, you can incredibly improve your circulation and reduce your foot pain. Depending on your physical condition and necessity you can use a foot massager for up to 2 hours.
If you use a foot massager regularly, it will undoubtedly become your best companion that treats and heals your injured feet. The use of foot massagers has been gaining much popularity from ancient times for alleviating pain and several types of diseases. So you can also take the chance to use a foot massager machine after gaining sufficient knowledge on how to use foot massager. Moreover, if you need helps to choose the best foot massager, you can also read this article here.